Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Classics

You know how there are things in life that you've decided you have to do, no matter how cliche or extreme it might be? Valentine's Day in Paris? Certainly, but only if Eddie Cahill is available. Jumping off the cliffs of Dover (with a parachute, of course). Why not? Well, I've made a mini-list of the big events that I want to participate in before I'm too feeble (which gives me about a year). Usually, these classics are associated with holidays. This list is no way inclusive, but a good start. Feel free to add to it.

New Year's Eve in New York City

Boston Pops for the Fourth of July

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade sitting along Central Park West

Mardi Gras in New Orleans (before I turn 30)

Stand on the steps of Lincoln Memorial on MLK Day

Groundhog's Day in Punxsutawney, PA (whilst sporting a top hat and possibly a moustache)

Attend a presidential debate (preferably Democrat)

Be a participant in a Live 8 concert (I'm getting good at that tambourine)

Ring the bell at the NYSE (Dad, I'll catch up to you someday)


If I'm Inebriated (not happened yet, suckas!):

Run with the Bulls in Pamplona

Try out for a Musical on Broadway

Drive for NASCAR

1 comment:

Becoming Supersonic said...

I think you need to sit court side at a Mavs game.