Saturday, August 25, 2007


I went to brother's graduation this past weekend and while there I stayed with my Aunt Lorri and Uncle Shannon. I love that family. If I could have a house, this is what it would look like:

That's right, I'd have a blown up version of the American Girl dollhouse (flowers included).

And this is what I would have in my back yard:





where i could pull this from the ground...
Well, perhaps not the turnip, but I'd go for some fresh tomatoes and corn right about now.

3 comments:

Annalise said...

It was so fun to see you! Come again!

Becoming Supersonic said...

I love that house, it's so cute. Love the family picture! Loved seeing you even more.

Joel and Sara said...

Yeah that sounds great. I will email you next week to confirm. It should be fine, unless I have to visit home than we will have to change it. My phone at work is 2158547060 and my cell is 4357708674. Sounds fun!