Sunday, October 15, 2006

i am the worst person ever

While driving to work today a lady pissed me off by slamming on her brakes at a light that wasn't red. I was so livid that I not only flicked her off while waiting at the light, but also as I drove by her once we got through the light. As I walk into my work, I see the driver and her boyfriend/husband walking towards the building. For all I know she was visiting her baby in the NICU or dying mother on the floor.

I felt so guilty that I am making myself do 10 hail mary's and 12 of the lord's prayer.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha, dont feel bad...many a time did my dad flip someone off and i'm sure eventually then ended up in the hospital...ok...that isnt comforting, sorry. Hope you're having a great day!

jenny said...

Your blog is amazing. This one time my teach told me a story about her friend who flicked off a general authority. I didn't believe the story, but it could've been worse i guess. BLOG MORE. YOURE HILARIOUS

Kristin said...

man, khaks you are hilarious. we need to hang out

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I always want to flip people the bird when I'm on the road but I'm too scared to ever do it. Maybe that's a good thing.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha. That's pretty funny. One time Julia's sister flipped off someone on the way to church and it turned out they were in her ward. I love stories like that. You need to meet my friend Katheren, she's Irish...as in most sentences are followed or preceeded by the f word. It's hilarious...I think only the Irish can get away with that though.