Sunday, October 22, 2006

where i get my wandering mind

i was talking on my phone tonight with my mom and after hanging up i realized that the conversation followed a rather off-the-wall path. Topics included normal things like my day/work/school, and then violently veered toward: her finding me the perfect man (who happens to be 10 years older, "but Jackie he has is house paid off"), how when people age they start to smell, how i don't smell (thanks for the compliment mom), to how much dresses cost at the Rose Parade, how my mom plans on buying me one, to how she got trapped in an elevator and started to scream so loud the fire department was called, to circumcision, to vomiting, etc. Please note I did not bring up a single topic.

where on earth does this come from

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha...... Hahahahahaha.... Hahahahahahahaha...
Oh Khaki you are so funny!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Man you're mom is crazy...and very funny.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha oh my gosh hahaha you are seriously HILARIOUS! and i miss seeing you! thanks for the the congrats! its been one hell of an emotional rollercoaster but good thing it ended well! TAKE CARE and are we going to see you on halloween??