Sunday, November 05, 2006

decisions

It's soon coming up on December and awhile back I decided that it would be best for me if I moved back to Texas come January. The only thing preventing me from returning is the thought of moving back home. just the idea of living with my rents again makes me cringe. Not that I don't love my parents and all, but it feels like I'm regressing. I thinks it's time for a list.

Pros of moving back:
free rent
establish residency for PA school
more to do
not Provo
TV in house
no crack dealers on my block
new start

Cons:
moving home
i hate my room
no job down there
rent for my own place is 3-4 times as much
the sun scalds
the water tastes funny
other lame reasons to make this list longer

If i get accepted to PA school then it wouldn't be that big of a deal since school would start in May or August. But if I don't, then I couldn't afford my own place and I'd be stuck LIVING IN MY PARENTS HOUSE.

some good advice is needed

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all you WILL get into a PA school. Your resume is kick-a Jackie! It's gonna happen. So that means that moving home would be a major pro. I say start looking for jobs at hospitals in Plano and Frisco, there are several new hospitals being built in the area and I'm sure there are plenty of job opportunities. See how that goes and then make a decision.

jenny said...

PRO- MAVS!
Youll get in KHAKS. HAVE FAITH! YES TO THE FOOD. LETS DO IT!

Kristin said...

amen to what kristi says, you're getting in! you should definitely look around for jobs back home, which will a)get you out of the house more and b)get you some money should you find yourself needing to get your own place. yenny's got a point about the mavs too.

sad, though I didn't know you were planning on leaving so soon!! i need to get me some jackie time before it's too late. want to watch the mavs game thursday night?

Anonymous said...

jackie. move to plano! jenny will give you free Mavs tickets that she can't use cause she's in Provo. And her super cool sister brookie will let you crash at her pad when your parentals drive you insane. any friend of jenny and kristin's is a friend of mine :) plus, i have some friends that work in plano and frisco hospitals and im sure they can help you find a great job!

come to plano!!
brooke