Thursday, November 16, 2006

an interesting night

Last night I sat through my cousin's high school rendition of Henry V. Though it may sound dreadful seeing Shakespeare performed by 12 year olds, I was highly entertained.

Aside from the bit of confusion of who Harry was (apparently the actors version of the name Henry pronounced with a British accent), along with the muffled dialogue, I believe I got the gist of what was going on.

There was a war between England and France, and that's about it.

Side note: You know those moments in your life where you can't control your laughter when you know you should, especially because you are laughing at, not with, someone and you just know that someone's parents are sitting directly behind you in the theatre. so you muffle your laughter, but it keeps on coming throughout the entire scene. and then the next one.
that might of happened.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. If I was sitting next to you I wouldn't have been able to refrain myself from saying Harry Potter in my best british accent every time the name Henry was uttered.

Kristin said...

hahahahahaha. if their parents are being honest, they'd be laughing with you

Anonymous said...

i'm not even kidding...your blog makes me laugh every time. EVERY TIME!! It was fun seeing you the other night/early morning....too bad it takes an ER visit to get us all together!