Monday, February 19, 2007

things to do before the move

since the big day to leave is slowly approaching, I've decided to make a list of all I need to complete before heading home.

I have at least five books to finish which include:
The Girl of the Limerlost
The Fountainhead
The Kite Runner
The Great Learning
Secret Life of Bees


I've got one quilt i need to cut out, piece together, add borders, and bind (need to also find backing for said quilt)

I've got to finish crocheting my afghan

Pack

Hold a garage sale (these socks could be yours for the low, low price of 10 cents)

Fly to Philly this weekend to find apartment

2 comments:

jenny said...

Uhhh you forgot something...

HANG OUT WITH JENNY & KRISTIN YO!

Ps- Sara Bickmore is movin to Philly. You guys should chat.

Becoming Supersonic said...

Wow, sounds like you have a lot to do between now and then. Maybe you should put off the quilting for now and concentrate on the packing/garage saling.