Friday, May 18, 2007

so so sorry

Dear readership (all three of you):

I beg for your forgiveness for not bloging for a month. No excuse can make up for my lack, but I now have access to the internet at home and at school so now you'll have more of me to love.

I've started my program and so far it's do-able. I want to know how everyone is doing. Annalise, how is SLC and the apartment? Kristin, how is the job and what have you been up to? Jenny, when do you move out here to the East coast? have you found a place to live? and Kristi, have you been relaxing after a exhaustive break?

Well, I'm off this weekend with mom to go to Lancaster County. I'm going to see a concert with Pickett and the Union Gap and The Association

Loves,
Jackie

6 comments:

Clay and Katy said...

I read your blog too!!!! And yes I am doing just fine! Enjoying the beautiful weather in Oregon and being able to spend time outside with Jack! I know deep down you wanted to know...even though you didnt ask in your blog :)

Good to hear the program is going well so far!

Becoming Supersonic said...

Glad to see you're back on the wagon. Things are pretty normal here, just the regular school stuff.

Jackie said...

sooo sorry katy!! please forgive!

Clay and Katy said...

Of course!!!!!

Unknown said...

i read too! you're mom quotes are my favorite blogisodes!

Annalise said...

Everything's great here! SLC is da bomb. I'm so glad to see you're blogging again!