Sunday, September 17, 2006

It worked! i am so proud of me.

i recognize that to technically savvy like Adam, Greg, or the Cookie Monster, this might not be a matter of pride, but of sheer competence. Nontheless, i got me a blog.

well, as all must know by now, I have moved to a new house (new meaning built in the times of Yore) and today I am going to my new ward for the first time. I hear that it consists of nine people, and they are really rooting for a tenth attendee, so if I skip, I will be missed. Perhaps I should think this through.

k bye

4 comments:

Kristin said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for Yackie! Congrats on the new blog. You just have to keep at it better than I did. We need to hang out, I haven't seen you in weeks!

Becoming Supersonic said...

Way to go Khaki! I'm so proud!

Jackie said...

amen to that k town. i'm thinkin perhaps lunch on Wednesday would be a good time. Grey's season two is out, and i was thinkin of buying it. if you want to get together to watch it, i think that'd be great.

Annalise said...

Am I the cookie monster you are refering to??? How embarrassing. So glad you're on board! Keep it up!