Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Links

You may have noticed that I have been experimenting with my links located to the right of your screen these past few days. The reasons are twofold. Firstly, I felt smart tinkering inside the code of my blog (it is called code, isn't it?) so i have been changing the only thing i know how to. Secondly, I have been trying to decide what goes in people's links section. Seeing as how I have not yet figured that out, I am listing sites that I use everyday or so.

Firstly, the news. And what better way to find out what is going on over the pond than by reading the BBC news online. Below that link is something I find near and dear to my heart: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This was tough to put under BBC. Now that you all have quick access to it, I know you'll be visiting it multiple times a week. Third, we have the dictionary, to use when browsing the first two links. Then, the standard friends links. You may notice that a few people are missing from the list. this is either 1. those people have not blogged in a long time or 2. those people have not made comments on any of my blogs (all three of them). Thus, as soon as they change their sinning ways, their links will be beautifully displayed. For the last spot I want to put in a new link every few weeks that I have found interesting on the web. Currently we have Wolfgang's Vault, which has a continous free streamline of classic rock and vintage posters. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Annalise said...

Glad I made the list!

I am totally down with a carmel apple party. That would be so fun and oh so tasty! I think there is a Lost party already in the works, perhaps we can add that to the festivities.

Becoming Supersonic said...

The links don't show up on this computer for some reason, but I have a sneeking suspision that I am abscent from said list. I promise I will blog this weekend. Miss you all. :)