Sunday, December 03, 2006

i'll work on it

i have been a bit busy these past few weeks, and i have some good news. so far i have been invited to interviews at three schools including St. Francis, Drexel, and Arizona. I am waiting on my top two choices including U of U and Southwestern. But let's be honest, i don't have three years health care experience, so little hope at the U of U. and with my GRE score, the folks at Southwestern know why I always am allowed to get the kid's meal at Fudrucker's. i'm special.

Other events include creating my own theory in my psychology class (it sure looks a lot like Newman and Newman's theory, but with a little Erickson and Freud added in). i have also been trying to write and grade two exams for the parasitology class. Thus, the busy week with no writing.

i know what you're thinking... lame excuses, jackie, for not writing, but i promise i'll work a little harder this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going to do amazing at your interviews! Lots of luck!