Sunday, December 03, 2006

horrified

as we all know, my brother is a player. nix that, he is a man whore. yesterday i called him up to let him know what time dinner was.

he answers. "Hell0"
me: "Hey brother. dinner is at 5:10"
-giggles of girl in background
me: "you busy?"
greg: "yeah"
me: "so which one is this, the eight year old" (side note: he is dating someone who is 18)
greg: "uh huh"
long pause...
me: "well, i gotta go"
greg: "k." (but when he said "k" it was muffled like someone was sucking his face)
me: "are you making out with a girl with your sister on the phone?!?!"
greg: uncontrollable laughing, cummings's style
-disgusted, i hung up

TAKE A MOMENT, MAN, TO BREATHE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I just vomited a little bit in my mouth. Bad form Greg.

Anonymous said...

BAD FORM How many of you are dying with jealousy at this moment. And the girl thought I had quite good form actually.

-Player G-Daddy Mack in tosh