Saturday, December 30, 2006

Pseudo-Christmas

Since I worked for Christmas Eve and Christmas day, yesterday and today are the substitutes. Yesterday evening we went to a sushi place that was delicious and quaint. That afternoon I went to see DreamGirlz with Kristi, Kristin, and Jenny, and I must say that the movie will be a surprise to those who watch it. Warning: Expect impromptu singing dialog at any moment.

This morning I learned how to cook lasagna and I think we may play a few games. If you have never palyed games with my family you must still have a shread of respect for us. Just ask Kristi, we become completely competitive and viscious. I am excited to see who cries first.

2 comments:

Becoming Supersonic said...

I'd just like to point out that in 2001 I destroyed Martin and Jackie Cummings in one kick-a game of Monopoly!

jenny said...

hahaha FUNNNNN. Can we see each other again soon? BEfore we all leave again!?