Tuesday, March 04, 2014

10

I'm grateful for:
1. Tracking two days in a row on My Fitness Pal! Veeeery small victory, but I'm realizing that in order to achieve these goals of mine, I need accountability.  And a biking partner/work-out friend.  I think I may have found said biking partner in the boyfriend (shocking, I know.  I'm actually using the "b" word).  But!  He lives in a land far away, and I am in need of weekday work-out friend.  Now accepting applications.  ;)
2.  Being able to help in clinic today.  They were miserably swamped down there when I came down in the afternoon to check on a patient of mine, and though I only helped manage 2 patients (one didn't even need to see us really), they were so happy to have the help
3. My two attendings, Dr A. and Dr. H.  I'm realizing I'm very lucky with the two of them, because boy it can be waaaay worse

Exercise: spinning class at the gym (it's literally called "the gym")

No comments: