Saturday, March 01, 2014

6 & 7

I promise!  I did day six.  In my head.

My father tells me when I was a little girl I used to answer questions the same way.  Example:

Dad: Jackie, did you have a good day today?
Me:
Dad: Jackie?
Me:
Dad: Jackie.
Me: Yep?
Dad: Did you just hear me ask you a question?
Me: Of course I did dad.
Dad: But you didn't answer...
Me: Yeeeeeah, I did.
Dad:  No... no you didn't.
Me: Yes, I did.
Dad: Nope.
Me: Yep.
Dad: I didn't hear anything.
Me: Well, that's because it was in my head.
Dad:
Me: I agree with you there.
Dad:
Me: Well said, dad.

Obviously a highly communicative family.

So.  I'm grateful for:
1&2. Jason making the drive to Park City to spend a bit o' quality time with me, & for making it home safely in the dark and snow
3&4.  Having a lovely chat with my new friend Nikki, the art gallery gal in Park City, & listening to the struggles and successes of a group of gals at the after conference party
5&6. Pulling off the side of the road to look up the location of the nearest Wal-Mart to discover I literally pulled on the street that landed me directly in front of one, & for the Wal-Mart being clean and well stocked

Exercise: 3 mile walk around Park City Yesterday, and a 5k on the elliptical AND calisthenics before the start of conference

No comments: