Wednesday, March 05, 2014

11

As you all know, I've been recovering from a bit of a cold.  So today while walking out of work I was happily strolling to the bus when a mad coughing spell hit.  It was so bad that with the last cough I may or may not have expelled air from multiple locations from my being.  And of course, OF COURSE, I was surrounded by people all heading to the same place.  And in these cases, these oh so joyous moments of life, there is nothing else to do but to deny, deny, deny.  So I immediately looked around me with that "who the hell had the audacity to fart in public" kind of look, furrowed brow and all.  You and I both know they didn't buy it, but at least I'm grateful it didn't happen while in an enclosed space. like the bus (give it time, friends.  It's bound to happen).

I'm grateful that I've learned how to laugh through the passing of... time.
2. Also grateful for Somer being so concerned about me last night after my phone died during our conversation that she started to drive up to check on me to make sure I hadn't been eaten by sharks.  True friendship.
3. Last, but not least, I'm grateful for the confidence I built in my Zumba classes while in Killeen.  Tonight I tried my hand at a u-jam class, and at the end the teacher was kind enough to say that I rocked it.  So thank you dear fierce Killeen instructor who taught me well

Exercise: u-jam dance class (hip hop)

No comments: