Thursday, September 13, 2007

$1

I just bought a 9' x 12' rug from Restoration Hardware for a $1. That's right, a buck, uno dollar-o, 100 pennies. Actually, the shipping cost brought the rug to a whopping $6.37. Call me big spender.

Obviously, someone made a typo while putting in the price and if I'm honest, I don't completely love the rug and I have no need for it. But I really could not pass up the opportunity to 1) test out their customer service policy, and 2) to own anything from that store. Now I am wondering if RH will actually honor their posted price and send me my rug, or will they send me some "We regret to inform you that the rug in question does not exist..." But if they actually come through with this, you might be the lucky recipient of something long and flat and oh-so-stylish for Christmas (don't think that just because you live across the pond that you are exempt).

1 comment:

Becoming Supersonic said...

One Dollar! That is incredible! Best of luck man.