Wednesday, September 19, 2007

poke-a-nose

For Labor Day a few friends and I went to the Poconos. This was somewhat of our last summer hoorah before we started up with the fall.



You probably can't see but Topher is the one in blue behind the girl in the black shirt, and he was our entertainment for the night. Good guitar player with a voice to match. Forgive the blurriness.



Jason and Marcie.


Brian, Jen, and Malina.




The gang. Yeah, my eyes look crazy and I'm partly out of the pic because 1) I was checking my camera to see when it was going to snap, 2) no make-up, and 3) I had to run through this obstacle course (stairs included) to get from behind the camera to in front of the camera. scary, I know.

It was a much needed trip full of swimming/water sports, night walks down to the beach, movies, nintendo, bike rides, laying on hammocks, reading, a bonfire, ghost stories, going into town and hitting a few at the batting cages, rocking the house at air hockey, and wasting the days with friends. Oh! I taught them Texas hold'em! It was a fantastic trip.

3 comments:

jenny said...

Funnn!!!! Ps- Marry Jason.

Becoming Supersonic said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, way to go with posting pictures!

Annalise said...

Looks fun! By the way, where are the Poconos?