Thursday, September 06, 2007

30 Rock

During my three week break I watched the entire first season of 30 Rock. In a 24 hour time period. Yes, I know, I have skills. Amazing skills that are crucial for future employment.

Two of my favorite characters (aside from Tina Fey) include Jack Donaghy, the tactless boss (Alec Baldwin) and Kenneth, the home-grown-country NBC page (Jack McBrayer). The best line of the entire show comes from "The Head and The Hair" episode:



Jack Donaghy: "You and I actually have a lot in common. We're both hard workers. When I was your age I was putting myself through college in Boston... paddling swan boats for the tourists."


Kenneth: "Is that a euphemism for some kind of sex worker?"

1 comment:

Becoming Supersonic said...

I LOVE Kennith! My favorite line is when he's the doorman letting people into the club "haters to the left". I wish I knew that whole line, because that is only a portion of the genius. I also love the after after after after party.