Sunday, January 21, 2007

money money money

Have you noticed a correlation with coasts and cost? The most expensive places to live are either on the east or west coast of our country. For example, I've been looking online for apartments in Philadelphia and it is outrageous how much money they ask for. True, I have been sheltered from the real world having had the luck to find a place for $275 a month. Nonetheless, I didn't expect to pay FIVE TIMES as much.

I've found some cute places online in the city of brotherly love. My favorites include the Metropolitan, the Packard, One Franklin Town, and Museum Towers. Sounds fancy. And I'm starting to feel like I'm living the game of Monopoly.

2 comments:

Becoming Supersonic said...

Wow! Those looks like some pretty fancy buildings. The second one looked cool from the outside.

jenny said...

So just.. 'pass go' a lot... get lots of moolah.