Tuesday, January 16, 2007

technical advice

i really, really want to learn how to make text in the body of a paragraph have a link in it without having the whole link displayed. I refer to a few posts ago when i listed all the music i was listening to and it had the ugly link written out. I'll give a dollar to who ever explains it to me first and it actually works with their instructions. Ready, go.

(if this peaks your interest, ten dollars is on the table for who ever can download iTunes onto my computer and have it actually open).

3 comments:

jenny said...

Ok Khaks. If the web browser you are using is FIREFOX, you can easily add a link. If you are using safari or internet explorer, i don't know if it works. But if you have firefox. USE IT. Log into blogger and hit NEW BLOG. And then you will see a little button for bold, italic, and the next one is a little link with the world. Click on it. Type the link, and then it will make a little tag for you. > In between these is where you put "CLICK HERE" or whatever you want it to say <

jenny said...

click on me

Clay and Katy said...

Nice...I was wondering that too. Thanks for asking Khaki!!! And thanks for answering Jenny :)