Thursday, January 18, 2007

what was i thinking

I visited my aunt and uncle last Sunday and as always the subject of my dating habits came up. I mentioned in jest that my mom had already picked out my veil (side note: my mom actually called me a few years ago stating those words), and since that crucial accessory had been chosen I could now get hitched to any guy on the street.

That got me thinking about the type of guys I dated in college and realized that it was eclectic group of men including this guy. Such highlights included a divorced future dentist that had an inclination to lie, a five-foot seven-inches hottie that had a one track mind, a wanna-be comedian that drove me nuts, and a handful of computer geeks and science nerds.

It's coming up on two years since graduation and I've realized one thing. Thank heaven I'm not stuck with any of them.


4 comments:

jenny said...

Nice Khaks! Here's the story on all the men I've dated in college.....







end of story.

Annalise said...

Hahahah....amen to that. I thank my lucky stars every day I didn't end up with any of the losers I dated at byu.

Becoming Supersonic said...

Man when you line them all up it makes it even more funny than I could have imagined.

Clay and Katy said...

hahahaha!!!