Monday, January 29, 2007

Stephen Colbert vs Bill O'Reilly

Recently the "Great Pundit Swap" of 2007 happened between Colbert on The Factor and O'Reilly on The Report (Part 1 and Part 2). They visited each other's respective show and Colbert's quips were just the thing needed to make it through an hour of Papa Bear's program.

Favorite Quote:
Colbert on Bill's show: "What are you on? What gives you the strength? Jesus Christ or Pat Robertson's protein shake?"


I love that man. I'd like to publicly thank Kristi for introducing me to the genius of Colbert.

2 comments:

Annalise said...

Hahahaha! What a great day in television history. I only saw the Colbert episode with "Papa Bear" on it, and boy, was it funny.

Becoming Supersonic said...

And I would like to publicly thank Kristin for introducing me to Colbert. Man I miss him.