Sunday, February 23, 2014

1

“The past is to be learned from but not lived in. We look back to claim the embers from glowing experiences but not the ashes. And when we have learned what we need to learn and have brought with us the best that we have experienced, then we look ahead; we remember that faith is always pointed toward the future.”  Jeffrey R. HollandCreated for Greater Things



I'm grateful for:
1.  My new friends Nicoletta and Sandra that I met on my walk up the canyon today.  They gave me great suggestions for things to do in the area.  Twilight series, movie at the capital, concerts at Red Butte Gardens
2.  Spending time on Skype with my family.  We had a mini FHE tonight with a scripture and song and all.  Mom chose the song "Families Can Be Together Forever" and Dad shared Joshua 1:9.  It was lovely
3.  My dad still acting like a kid.  As we were chatting, I could see him slowly move on the screen with Cheetos put in his mouth like a walrus.  And then he'd stick one out of his ear, or up his nose, or coming out of his glasses.  It was absolutely hilarious.


Exercise: 6 mile walk up the canyon

No comments: