Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What Awaits Ahead

"The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine."  -James Jeans

If you know me, you know that I have but few absolute truths.  One is that there is a supreme being that loves us all.  Another is that I know that life extends beyond the grave, and that the relationships that we have in this life will most certainly continue.

What I'm learning of late is that "the eternity of our souls has everything to do with our being here to learn lessons, the lessons involved nothing more complex than loving ourselves, which is far more difficult than I've realized before."  That comes to you from a reputable neurosurgeon that had a near death experience.

He indicates that the primary life lesson is love.  And faith.  "We are supposed to have faith in that eternity of souls, in that afterlife realm, in that heaven, in that dwelling place of the divine and not know it as clearly as the moon rising the sky every night.  That’s for a reason.  This is soul school."  I know that last line may sound a bit cheesy, but he says it with such authenticity that I have no doubts as to his motive.

It's Truth, folks.  With a capital "T"
For my future reference and research: 
Brene Brown The power of Vulnerability

Bioethics of Death

No comments: