Tuesday, December 10, 2013

21a

1. I'm grateful for:
a. blow dryers
b.  the strength of an individual to stand up for what's right
c.  having my Tuesdays and Thursdays charting days

2.  So the hot water went out in my house, and boy is it cold!  I texted the landlord, but didn't hear back from him.  And I just got done with my workout, so I was in dire need of a shower.  So I realized I could either mope about and think wooo is me, or I could get to work.  Guess what I chose? :)  Two boiling pots later, I had enough to dilute the cold water to a luke warm bath.  I vigorously scrubbed, as that kept me warmer, and then blow dried the hair, which brought me up to regular temp.  ANd now I'm plotting for tomorrow... they have a shower at work, so I've got my plans set.

3. Exercise: Jillian Michael's Shred video

4. Meditation: prayer

5. Random Act of Kindness: gave food to a coworker, he looked hungry


So tomorrow is the start of my new 21 day challenge!! and I choose #5 to work on every day, more creative, more meaningful :)  Random Acts of kindness, here I come!

No comments: