Tuesday, December 03, 2013

14a

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.” 
― Abraham Lincoln

1.  I'm grateful for:
a.  not falling in the snow as I walked to the bus stop
b.  Feeling like I could create a decent note on the third week of work
c.  the cardiac rehab gym.  Seriously grateful I have a place to work out on cold days such as this

2.  Polly, one of the nurses that works on the pacemaker team, was totally kind and wanted to get to know me a bit more.  She's a biker as well, and offered to let me ride her husband's mountain bike during the winter months with her.  New biking partner AND finding a good fitting bike, can a girl ask for more!

3.  Exercise: 3 mile jog

4.  Meditation: prayer

5.  Random Act of Kindness: I could tell one of my colleagues was having a rough day, and sometimes you just need a pat on the back

2 comments:

Becoming Supersonic said...

Hey! Was just reading through you posts! They are so lovely! What a great way to show gratitude! You're amazing!

Jacqueline said...

Thanks K town for the support! And welcome back!