Monday, December 02, 2013

13 a

“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi

1.  I'm grateful for:
a.  Brandy giving me The Fault in Our Stars, for it is a beautiful read, the kind that can make you literally laugh out loud on one page, and then let the tears go on the next.
b.  Angel's happy text this morning which I got on the bus
c.  feeling at ease with a patient today that I could laugh with them for a solid half of the interview

2.  I was with Will in clinic today, and we each saw about 3 patients a piece, not bad I say.  And I created a few notes with ease.  Will's a cool guy, super intelligent, willing teacher, and easy to chat with.

3.  Exercise: 2 miles jog, then stationary bike

4.  Meditation:  prayer, and Alma 1-2

5. Random Act of Kindness:  Giving someone the benefit of the doubt.  And a little love note to a friend

No comments: