Wednesday, December 04, 2013

15a

“I like to call in sick to work at places where I’ve never held a job. Then when the manager tells me I don’t work there, I tell them I’d like to. But not today, as I’m sick.” 
― Jarod KintzThis Book is Not for Sale


1.  I'm grateful for:
a.  My attending, Dr. A, being a willing teacher.  He knows his stuff, really really knows it.  And doesn't rush me.
b.  finding a water fountain at work that actually tastes good, and not like metal pipes
c.  driving in the snow without crashing

2.  Memorable moment of today.  Talking with a new a wise friend about the power of forgiveness.

3.  Exercise: stairs

4.  Meditation: on the bus ride home I tried to focus on the breath.  It's hard when you're being sloshed about!

5.  Random Act of Kindness:  Introducing members of the ward to each other

No comments: