Sunday, January 05, 2014

4

It's not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not. -Anonymous


I'm grateful for:
a.  Watching the movie UP with Tristan, my 2 y/o nephew.  Watching the montage of Ellie and Carl with him resting on my chest and peering up smiling at me now and again... it choked me up a bit.
b.  You know how you on occasion have those moments of doubt in yourself.  Doubt in your skill set, doubt in what the future holds, doubt in your direction of life.  Well, I had one of those today.  And in those moments of doubt, a trusted friend helped me see the value that dwells within.  How grateful I am for those who lift you up, especially in those vulnerable times.
c.  Nap time :)

Exercise: Thought I'd try something less intense on Sundays, so I gave Jillian Michael's Yoga a go.  I forgot how much I love yoga!

Random Act of Kindness: Greg and Lisa needed a sitter last minute for last night, so I helped out.  How I love them dearly.  I think they are a big reason why I felt prompted to moved here.  There is something to be said about feeling like you have the love of your family so close to you.

No comments: