Tuesday, January 07, 2014

6

I'm grateful for:
a.  My dearest Somie!  We spent the entire evening chatting away like the olden days.  I absolutely adore this girl.  Exhibit A

b.  So at dinner she told me about this guy who is one of her nursing students, and let's just take a minute to turn to the play by play...

Somer: "Where do you work?"
Brian: "I'm on the PICC team at the U"
Somer: "Oh, my friend Jackie is a PA up there with the cardiac guys"
Brian: "She hasn't been there very long, right?"
Somer: "Yeah, like 2 months"
Brian: "She's like young?"
Somer: "Yeah"
Brian: "Tall?"
Somer: "Yep."
Brian: "Pretty blonde, right?"
Somer: "Right!"

Seriously, best story ever.  I may be blushing a bit

c.  Getting caught up on my paperwork and phone messages.  woo hoo!


Exercise:  10 min Jillian Michael's Core Training

No comments: