Thursday, January 09, 2014

8

I'm grateful for:
a.  My social spirit and confident ability to put myself out there.    Tonight for the first stretch and strength class at the U, you could hear crickets as soon as you walked in the door. Even the teacher was very timid and kind of anxious. And so I thought I'd help her out by easing the tension with a comment or smile
b. The Jillian Michaels dvds that I've been doing up to that point.  She had us hold planks for an eternity and a day, and because of my training,  was able to outlast all but one in the class. Even the strong muscle guy bowed out before me.   Muahahaha!
C.  The Lord's ability to humble.  So i just listed two things that are borderline bragging, and so now I wait for the "opportunity for growth" from the big guy...

Exercise: stretch and strength class

No comments: