Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dream a Little Dream of Me...

Tonight was the first night in, I don't know how long, that I stayed up watching a TV series.  It's been years folks.  But, there was just something that hit close to home that captured my attention.  Emily Owens, MD.  My sister told me about it a few months back, mentioning in passing that she basically found a show based on my life.  It's kind of hilarious, and slightly embarrassing to admit, but she nailed it on the head.  Me.  In a nut shell.  Simply replace the sweaty pits for super bright blushing, and you've got me.

I'm grateful for:
a.  having a minute to watch a TV show, actually a good 10 episodes in one night!
b. munching on a delicious bowl of Lucky Charms at like 2
c.  having Monday off to get caught up on charts!

Workout: stairs, stairs, and more stairs.

No comments: