Wednesday, January 08, 2014

7

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.

Audrey Hepburn 



I'm grateful for:
a. being on top of visiting teaching.  And having a different perspective for that matter.  I am slightly embarrassed to admit that I once looked at it as a bit of a chore, and now... that's changed entirely.
b. Registering for my first race of the season, which will be this Saturday.  Run/walk/crawl for 5 hours straight around the Olympic Oval.  Wish me luck!
c.  Being a source of information for my friends.  I used to be nervous thinking I'd guide them wrong, but after a few years of practice, I feel my education can be of benefit to the folks I love most.

Exercise: running and stairs

No comments: