Monday, November 25, 2013

6a

1. I'm grateful for:
a. this kid
b. a wonderful chat with Raeann on the way home from FHE
c. Sara sitting down with me today and teaching me about the various imaging studies I can order on a patient
d.  the bus driver this AM was the same awesome guy from a week ago, not as bubbly today.  Probably a rough Monday.  Still it was nice to see him.  And the other bus driver entirely stopped to pick me up even though I was running late!

2.  A meaningful moment today was when I went to the cardaic rehab gym and started to actually clock my run.  I did a workout this AM (HIIT type of stuff with Jillian Michaels), so I'd like to use that as an excuse as to why I fatigued after only over a mile or so, but the way I see it is good baseline.  No where to go but up!  I jumped on the stationary bike, which is nothing like riding my road bike, but I quickly got in a few miles before I had to catch the bus.

3. Exercise: last chance workout in AM and 1 mile jog and 5 mile stationary bike in evening

4. Meditation:  tried to on the bus, sub par attempt

5. Random Act of Kindness: Phone call to a friend that needed some loving

No comments: