Thursday, November 28, 2013

9a

1.  I'm grateful to be posting this via my phone. 3 points of gratitude include reading all of the responses on Facebook where people voiced what they were grateful for, my dear brother and his wife for taking me in on this Thanksgiving Day, and for the loved ones that called to let me know how much they care

2.  one memorable moment from tonight was when Tristan, my little nephew, & I gave a big hug to my brother. Tristan often has a habit I love wanting to do the same thing over and over again, and so we would go up to my brother and say " hug daddy" and give him a hug, and then look at each other and laugh and then give him a hug again, and then laugh.  he has this adorable mischievous grin, and he's so tiny, so he'd look at at me with these big eyes and smile and I could read that he was going to give greg another hug, in so Tristan would dive right in and hugged my brothers kneecaps and then pull away and look at me and then dive in again.

3. Exercise: free day

4. Meditation: prayer

5. random act of kindness, help sister tidy up Thanksgiving dinner and changed the baby

No comments: