Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 11

1. I'm grateful for
    a.  Aunt Beth, Uncle Tom, Jeff and Becky coming to visit my new place and for treating me to Market Street Grill for lunch.  Delicious food and excellent conversation.
    b.  being able to pray at any time of the day or night
    c.  long hot showers

2.  So during lunch today I was talking to Beth and Tom about how they first met and all those relationship questions, and I had a brief thought, "You know what, Jackie, it'll all work out."  I've honestly struggled daily missing Jakob (one of my girlfriends described it best that in a break-up you don't just lose a boyfriend, but also your best friend), but I keep reminding myself "have a bit of faith that it'll work out."  The Lord has helped with my move, with finding a job, and a perfect place to stay.  He'll help me with my future spouse.  Just like a race, I need to put in the work now to be the right person, because I know that the right person for me is devoting the time and effort to become that best self that he can be.

3. Exercise: Hike with Charity and Deborah

4. Meditation: Today I prayed more than I have in a long while

5. Random Act of Kindness: Helped with lost and found keys

No comments: