Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 19

"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

1. I'm grateful for:
a.  so many loved ones come to visit tonight
b. sacrament
c. exceptional conversation

2.  I love people. I realized that tonight, I love to love people.  Make them feel loved, help them to recognize their potential.  Talk with them, laugh with them.  I had an open house tonight, and so many people from all walks of my life came.  From The Madsen family from when I was a beehive in Plano, to friends from BYU and Drexel, to my family (Lorri and Lisa came! LOVED having them), to my dear friends Cyle and Athena and little King from Killeen, to friends from Lehi, and the 2 MSA wards up here.  What a wonderful night!

3. Exercise: can preparing for a party count?

4. Meditation: Prayer day and night

5. Random Act of Kindness: inviting and including all people to come

No comments: