Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 17

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” 
― Shel Silverstein


1. I'm grateful for:
a. such a wonderful first day at work
b. Jess, my new a fabulous co-worker showing me the ropes
c. Exquisite photos of nearly extinct tribes

2.  I seriously thought that the first day of work they were gonna pimp me on cardiology info, but such was not the case.  I had a wonderful lunch with my new coworkers, great people.  I really feel like I'll fit in nicely.  I am so blessed in life :)

3. Exercise: over 1.5 mile run

4. Meditation: before work

5. Random Act of Kindness: a little love note to a friend

No comments: