Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 21

1.  I'm grateful for:
a. working for a group that has a good sense of humor (the "big" story)
b. The happy bus driver on Route 6 who said "The day is what you make of it"
c. Alex, fellow PA, showing me the ropes of inpatient cardiac EP

2.  Today is day 21 of my positive psychology blog.  Don't you worry, I plan to keep on keepin' on.  BUT! I can say that I'm at a better spot today than merely 3 weeks ago.  And I wonder how I'll do if I keep it up, and actually implement all 5 points on a consistent basis, rather than struggling to fill in one of the blanks at the end of the day.  This job will be good for me.  I need to invest the work into learning it, and the blessed things is that I really want to.  The U of U School of Medicine seems to take care of their employees.  And so I'd like to "pay it forward" so to speak.

3. Exercise:  Jillian Michaels DVD- last chance workout

4. Meditation exercise on the bus ride home

5. Random Act of Kindness:  shared my snack with my colleague

No comments: