Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Day 7

"Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls." Mother Theresa


1.I'm grateful for:
   a.  gas being below $3 at Sams!
   b. getting my food storage squared away
   c. my mom giving me tips on saving

2. I went dancing at the Murray Arts Center entirely solo last night, and it turned out to be so much fun!  There was an older gentleman there, Tom, that came without a partner as well, and we coupled up nicely.  Good lead, quite handsome even for having a few years on him.  I forgot how much I love to west coast swing.  There's something so smooth and sexy about it, without it crossing the line of impropriety.

3. Exercise: Dancing the night away :)

4. Meditation: video during day, learned about controlling the internal thoughts even with external stress

5. Random Act of Service: helping out a few folks on the dance floor

No comments: