Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 18

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
― Dr. Seuss


1.  I'm grateful for:
a.  Rachel helping me do what I needed to do on day one
b. sweet friends that do a drive by porch drop off of treats
c. talking with Cerrah, my dearest cousin whom I see once in a blue moon, at Jordan's baby shower
d. (500) Days of Summer

2.  Pure moment of joy today printmaking at the University of Utah Museum of Fine Arts with Rachel V.  That girl can bring a smile to my face with her funny little quips.  We met incredible folks: Miss Rosie, the 4 year old with her father creating a volcano; Joe and his gal, I think Becky, and their 5 little guys.  Joe's got some major skills with printmaking, brilliant cow.  And Rachel with her boat, and I with my Fibonacci squares meets nature.  Loved every minute of it.  :)

3. Exercise: sleep escaped me this morning.  It was a no go today.

4. Meditation: in museum today

5. Random Act of Kindness: Helped a woman with her groceries

No comments: