Saturday, November 09, 2013

Day 10

1.  I'm grateful for:
    a.  Rachel and Marcie inviting me to their ward auction tonight
    b.  Athena bringing Kingston over and having a wonderful chat 
    c.  Charity showing me around the hospital

2. So I have a dear friend that is going through some of the same things I've recently experienced.  I chatted with him a few times today, and it was comforting to know that I could provide some guidance and love to help him take the next steps into the dark.  I think that's a huge reason why we go through what we go through.  What better way to be a source of comfort for someone than to experience it first hand.  

3. Exercise:  I am realizing a trend.  When I wake up late, the exercise suffers!

4.  Meditation: Did you know prayer is considered  a form of meditation.  I do that a gazillion times a day!   It's like He's on speed dial in my heart.  

5. Random Act of Kindness: Sent a little love to a friend via another friend

No comments: